Everything you need to know
It takes one to know one.
Perspective taking is essential to helping a gamer regulate themselves better.
Mentoring is a process using Motivational Interviewing techniques blended with GameAware methodology to help gamers make healthy changes, and help parents and kids get on the same page. 1on1 Mentoring can be a standalone process, or can support our family workshops as aftercare.
Includes FREE access to the Parent Online Course
- Approx 60min sessions in Discord and sometimes in game.
- Reframing gaming to be more hobby less habit
- Insight into core mental health and how to access help if needed
- We can liaise with other health professionals if required
- Parents are involved in key sessions.
- Discussing life perspective and resilience
- Goal setting and intelligent gaming strategies to empower the family
$150 for individual sessions
$575 for a package of 5 sessions
$995 for a package of 10 sessions
Mentoring is appropriate for all ages.
GST included. Prices adjusted to remove GST for NDIS clients.
You may also like
Check out these other recommendations to add to your 'A List'.
Eco Explorers Forest School
By Eco Explorers
By Happy Failures