A List Media Consent Policy
By agreeing to our Media Consent Policy, you agree to the following conditions:
In this release, you means the legal representative of the Participant executing this release.
- You consent to Access care Australia Pty Ltd t/a The A-List (ACN 609 836 679) (we, us or our), or any person acting on our behalf:
- to take photographs, film, or other pictorial and audio recordings of the Participant, in any medium (Material); and
- to use, reproduce, publish, communicate or broadcast the Material whether altered or enhanced or in conjunction with any other images or text in any form (including in on our website, social media, third party websites or blogs, print or digital media, in a publication, poster or presentation) for advertising, marketing, informational, promotional, fundraising or any other commercial purpose or for teaching and research purposes.
- You agree that we own the copyright and related rights in the Material and that you have no right to inspect or approve the finished product that may be used.
- You agree that you will not be paid or receive any benefits or royalties for appearing in the Materials unless otherwise agreed between us.
- You understand you can withdraw your consent to future use of the Participant’s image at any time, but not so as to require us to remove the Participant’s image from Materials that have already been produced. You understand that if you withdraw your consent to use of the Participant’s image, they may still appear in printed or electronic material which has already been produced or disseminated.
- You agree that this release is governed by the laws of New South Wales and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.